This morning when I dropped OG off at school one of her teachers was in the front lobby. So instead of taking OG back to her room, I just handed her off to her teacher who was there. I advised her that OG woke up very early today (this is unlike her, we usually have to wake her up) and that she had been in a bit of a fiesty & fussy mood. To preface, lately she has been a bit fiesty...I told another one of her teachers this the other day and we figured it must be the terrible two's coming early. Well, after I mentioned this morning that OG was having a bad day already, her teacher said "yeah, the other teacher told me that her Momma had say that she be flippin at home lately".
HUH???!! Ohhhhh-Kaaaayyyyy!
I hope OG's next words are not "Momma, you be flippin. What up wit chu?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment