My Dad has said that he and some other family members want weekly updates of what OG is wearing. I know I post pix of her all the time, but I guess I need a post specifically dedicated to her clothing.To make him happy I have decided to post at least once a week about her clothes and include pictures of her wardrobe. For now it will be called “Diva Dress-Up”.
Here is your first installment!!
These are some photos from the weekend. Like every good fashion model, she has her
shades to hide her eyes from the glaring lights of the paparazzi (aka: Mommy). Every toddler who knows good fashion this spring is dressed in casual chic attire with ribbed tights and colorful sweaters.When going out on the town, Miss Fashionista, chooses a fur trimmed winter coat and a LOVERLY smocked dress. Smocked dresses are VERY expensive, and if you don't have one then you are not a fashion Diva! (Good thing I have a friend who gave me this one for OG as a hand-me-down....ha...I am not paying $70 for a dress, are you crazy?!?!)


1 comment:
NOW, we are on track. Keep 'em coming. It's not like the olden days when it actually cost money to take a picture. As they say, one picture is worth two thousand e-mails. (Used to be a thousand, but with inflation and all...)
Post a Comment