OG is always looking for a toy at the last minute when she has to wal out the door to school. She always wants somehting she hasn't seen or played with in months. And it pops in her brain and she HAS TO have it.
Today it was a Tinkerbell wallet. I had no idea that she had a Tink wallet. She was so upset that we couldn't find it before she left from school.
On Thurs she gets picked up for carpool in the AM. The carpool Mom texted me today and said the following converstion happened in her car:
OG: I really wish I had my Tink wallet. I can't find it.
Friend: Have your Mom find it.
OG: I did, she couldn't find it.
Friend: Have your Dad find it.
OG: NO way - he doesn't know where ANYTHING is.
HA. And she speaks the truth. Funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment