Monday, November 16, 2009

taking a break...

I will be taking a break (or more of a break) for a little longer. My heart is sad and other things are a priority right now. I am preparing to say goodbye to my wonderful loving, sweet, amazing Mother. I am taking as much time as I can to be with her while she is still with us.

Please check back every week or so. I will return...eventually.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you, Jules!! You and your family are in our prayers daily.

Anonymous said...

Oh Julie, you and your family are in my thoughts. Nothing can prepare you for this, and I can not imagine how hard it is for you and your family. We will keep thinking of you and your mom and hold you both in the light. love Ashley Dutton

Hope said...

Oh Jules....my heart is heavy for you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers.