Thursday, May 14, 2009

vacation here we come!

We leave late todayfor our annual family vacation! A whole week in FL and 10 days off work! New Smyrna Beach from late Friday till early Wednesday...then Disney from Wednesday afternoon till Saturday AM, then back home. This will be our last trip to Disney for a while since poor Grandma Kay-Kay got let go from there a few wks back after being with Disney for 34 yrs! POOR KAY-KAY! But don't worry...she is doing well and is becoming an awesome chef in her free time so I hear! ;)
So our last free trip...our last time to go into the parks for a few hours if we want and then leave after just 2 hrs b/c we can trip. But it will be fun...I think this time we will take it ALL in and spent good ole REAL tourist Disney time this vacation. FUN! Get ready Daddy Bear & Kay-Kay! ha! We can't wait...and OG is so excited it is all she can talk about. She cannot wait to see Daddy Bear and Kay-Kay!! Our bags (about 11 of them) are packed and ready to go!!!

I will try to check in from the trip if I can!! Otherwise, you will hear from me Memorial Day wknd!

WOOOOOOOO for vacation and time spent with family members who are far away!

1 comment:

Emily said...

yay! i hope y'all have a great time!