Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

What a great day!
It started out with breakast in bed from Daddy & OG...it was so yummy. They even brought me in a beautiful flower from the yard...and a lovely little ant from the flower who decided to crwal out onto my plate! lol Then we got to see OG in a little performance at Church...then a yummy (but terrible experience: 30 min late reservation, late food, wrong food) experience at lunch...then a 3 hr nap while sweet Daddy did surprise housework...and dinner out again!
What a lucky Mom I am!

We did have quite a few um...what shall I call them?...umm..."behavioral challenges" today...and I got frustrated quite a few times...but all in a days work. That's why I am called Mommy! or "Mommmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" as it seems to be a lot lately!

Yummy breakfast (grits, homemade egg mcmuffin & diet dr P) in bed...on OG's Dora tray! ha

Part of OG's choir performance...the younger kids didn't sing but they did little parts. In this part they are walking past in the front...they are the kids who are a blur, you can barely see them.


OG & I before her performance.

Me, OG & Meemaw at lunch.


OG's cool chicken, cheese, carrot & bread plate. Stacked like Lincoln Logs!

1 comment:

Emily said...

What a great day! You look like a HOT mama! :)

Happy Mother's Day!