I am so fortunate to have wonderful BFF's all over the state. I love my friends and I would not be who I am with out them (hmm, now that I think about it, maybe that is a bad thing? I am a little nuts so maybe they made me that way? LOL j/k). And b/c my BFF's now have kid’s, OG is BFF's with their kids...just because. She even calls my friend’s kids her Best Friends. Last wknd we went to visit my BFF's from college down near Charlotte. We see each other on kids birthdays (most years...although I was not able to make it to either of their kids bdays in 08, oops...bad friend, I know)...and maybe we have some random visit sometime during the year...and we always gather in January at someone’s house for a belated Christmas gathering and sleepover.

How cute are they!!??
The girls had so much fun...they played, did crafts, decorated cupcakes, watched movies and were very well behaved!! OG even shared a bed with ACH that night and they slept well.
Here are some cute pix from the trip! Love these girls!





1 comment:
oh how fun...I want those toppings by the way, ha
Post a Comment