OG is heading out of town today...without me!!! :( I have the Women's Only 5K race tomorrow (see my other blog for my journey) so I couldn't leave today. And hubbie is staying to cheer me on (thanks hubbie) and we will head out Sat about 10:30am after the race festivities!
But it was sad to say good bye at school this AM...she didn't seemed to mind...she was fine that her MeeMa and Poppi were picking her up and taking her away without me. It kind of made me sad. :( I took all of her luggage to school with her and left it in the teachers lounge. And you would have thought she was going to be gone for a week. She has her pink and green monogrammed rolling luggage, a bag full of crayons/markers/books & art stuff, a bag of kid snacks and treats and another bag of something I can't remember. Girlfriend is READy to go!
I can't wait to see her when we arrive!!
And...Wish me luck in the race Sat!! ET, AK and I (along with many others) are ready to go!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
GOOD LUCK!! I KNOW YOU WILL DO AN AWESOME JOB!
Post a Comment