
Thursday, January 31, 2008
weird...
This isn't an exciting post but the pic is weird so I had to share. At dance class the other day (YES, we are STILL in dance..can you believe it? I honestly though we would be done by now but she has turned a corner...she has done so much better since we switched studios...we are with the same compnay just in a different location...she is my ballerina, my dancing queen...let's just hope she makes it to the recital date on may 16th...I digress...) before class started, OG was looking at me through their two-way mirror...which in MY opinion is sucky...they can see right through it and into the lobby so half the time they are watching the parents and being silly instead of dancing and paying attention. ANYWAY, OG came up to the glass and was looking at me and smiling...so I took this pic. It is weird...you can see ME at the bottom in the glass sitting on the floor in front of the door taking a pic and her on the other side of the glass real big. Just kind of spooky/freaky looking!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment