
Getting to wear PJ’s to school??
How cool is THAT?
This week at OG’s school is:
“Week of the Young Child”.
They are doing all sorts of fun things each day.
Tuesday was PJ day.
I woke OG up and took her out of her PJ’s and put her right back
into a new set. I know she must have been thinking “What the heckis Mommy doing? Where are my sassy clothes? She is sending me
to school in THESE old rags? UGH!” Sorry OG.
So we got to school and even the teachers has PJ’s on…here I am
in my dress pants and nice top and they are walking around in
silk PJ’s and comfy pants! MAN! I was super jealous and wanted to stay there for the day. All of the kids were so
cute…some were in zip up ones, 2 piece ones, ones with footies, etc.
SO HILARIOUS!
She had a good time that day. When I picked her up from school

we rounded all the PJ clad munchkins together and took a picture.
Now it is captured forever on film! I am sure she will be SOOO
embarrassed around age 14 when I pull that out to show all of her friends.
**Check out all the kids in her class...doesn't OG
seem so much bigger than them? She will be 22 months next week
and you usually move to the next room at 18 months. We are still waiting for a spot to open up! UGH!
She seems so HUGE compared to her other
classmates now...except for "Jake-Ock" (Jacob) who is a little on the

PLUMP side, but cute.

1 comment:
Its PJ day around here alot, at least for half the day, HA! Jules you are soooo good at this blogging!! You go girl!
Post a Comment