Monday, April 24, 2006

OK people...here's your Diva Dress-Up! GEESH!

ALRIGHT ALREADY! I hear you, I hear you! Apparently a girl can’t take a few days off from her blog in order to actually do some work for a change! ha I wasn’t able to post “Diva Dress-Up” last week and BOY did I hear from you all!

I got harassing emails, phone calls and in person comments about “Where is Diva Dress-Up?” or “I was on-line all day on Friday and was sooo disappointed”.

OK crazy people…here ya go…an installment of Diva Dress-Up. JUST for you!!



And here...OG & her "Diva in Training" friend Whit! She sure is cute...you should see all HER cute clothes! We love hanging out with her (and her parents aren't bad either.) ;)


**And FYI...I will be heading out of town onThursday so prepare yourselves now that you might not get a Diva Dress-Up this Friday either unless you can behave yourselves.

No comments: