OG wishes you a Happy Mardi Gras!!! She was having a good time with the beads this weekend. She put them all on one strand at a time…then would get mad because she couldn’t get them off of her. I would help get them off…and then one by one they would go back on. This cycle of on/off lasted about 15 minutes. It’s amazing the things that will keep kids busy!So, I guess we need to be thinking QUICKLY about what to give up for lent. HHHMM?? It is so hard and I am not sure what I am willing to give up. I guess I could give up blogging for a few weeks. “Please, Please don’t give up your OG blog” you say??? OK, I won’t. I know you ne
ed your weekly OG fix!!Maybe I will give up some kind of food I love a lot…or eating lunches out…???? Need more time to think about it.
What could OG give up? Her Baby Einstein videos? That would be a combo “giving up” for both her & us…she watches them (although not obsessively) and we sometimes need them to entertain her for a few minutes while we get something done. OK, so maybe no to that one too.

I will ponder it a little longer and get back to you if we decide to give up something good! Ha
So “Laissez Les Bontemps Roulez” as the French say...or “Let the Good Times Roll” as we say! It’s Mardi Gras!!!
And NO she did not have to “flash” to get those beads. Although she will lift up her shirt and show you her belly button if you ask!!!

1 comment:
Thank God to the NO FLASHING!!! LOL!!!
Post a Comment