Tuesday, December 04, 2012

I can't post anymore pictures? WHAT?!?!

YES! I was informed last when when I tried to post, that my photo limit had been maxed out. Something about a new provider or server sharing or some technical picasso mumbo jumbo. After complaining to another blogger friend, she found a fix. It is a bit cumbersome for this technically challenged person, but I shall try. SO...give me another week or 2 and I will see what I can do. I will be back.

In the meantime:
OG lost another tooth (this makes 8)
We put up our tree
Sebastian our elf is BACK!
I rocked...I mean OG rocked her book report! 110% baby!
OG made A/B honor Roll & got Perfect Attendance last 9 wks
OG is obsessed with her mirror time and looking at herself
OG could watch the Gangnam Style video 800 times a day if we let her

No comments: