Saturday, January 14, 2012

Where, oh where have we been...

We have been gone a while. Where have we been? We have been in Busy Town, on Busy Street, with Busy People. Check it out...


Andy & I celebrated our 11 year anniversary on 11/11/11! (cool huh!?)

 We went tree shopping

 We had some attitudes

 We babysat our Godson, Braxton

 Had some fun Christmas times with OG's cousin, Chase

 She is STILL listening to this, EVERYDAY...it is CHRISTMAS music! LOL

 Our elf was a little naughty this year..on Christmas morning, he trapped OG in her room with crepe paper.

 New tennis racquet

 The reason for the season. :)

 New swim bag

Just Dance 3...wooo! 

 OG and her favorite companion...her "cousin", Ally J.
 Fried turkey! A new Christmas tradition!!
All of the manpower it took to fry a turkey. LOL

So yes...we have had a crazy winter so far. Lots of fun, lots of laziness...and lots of pounds gained. It was all worth it.  Good times, good memories.

1 comment:

Miche said...

Looks like fun! I love that she is so active. I hope L is like that too.