Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Welcome to 6...

This morning, nothing seemd to go OG's way.  We were grumpy when we got up, we didn't want to put on our bathing suit or sunscreen (we have to do all this each AM before we send her off to camp, in addition to packing her lunch, pool bag, change of clothes, change of shoes...who said summer was slow and easy? I feel more overwhelmed in the AM now than I do during the school year), didn't want to eat or potty, was upset because her eyes hurt.  DRAMA.  And of COURSE she wanted Daddy to do EVERYTHING.  She is such a Daddy's girl...unless she is hurt...then she is a Mommy's girl.  That's ok.  I am glad I can be there for her when she is hurt.

But today between the time of 6:45 and 7:30 it was nutso.  We were ALL ready to go back to bed.  But off she went to camp (Daddy took her) and she was fine.  Welcome to 6 years old!

No comments: