Tuesday, August 18, 2009

tomorrow, the tears will come

The day is fast approaching. The first day of kindergarten. Next Tuesday OG will start a new chapter in her life. But tomorrow, she finishes a big chapter in her life. Pre-school. Tomorrow is graduation. There will be a ceremony tomorrow night with caps with tassels and videos and music and memories galore. And a Mommy & Daddy sitting in one of the rows bawling their eyes out. I just hope I can make it through it all. I am VERY emotional.

Please pray for us to not start the ugly cry!! :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

omg. i can't believe it! have fun!! where is the graduation? at the school?

No ugly cries!

Stepmonster Katie said...

I'm crying the ugly cry and I'm not even there!

JulieMomof3! said...

joshua starts kindergarten on monday......tomorrow we meet his teacher....it ought ot be interesting....dave is out of town so i get the honors all by my lonesome to drop off alyssa to her 1st day of high school and then my baby boy to kinder..god help me!! :(