Wednesday, February 04, 2009

snow goodness

We had a blizzard last night...a BLIZZARD I tell you. Well maybe not a blizard...but lots fo fun pretty fluffy snow...for about an hour +. It was so nice. And of course, as with the snow we had on Monday night too.....it did not stick to the streets. Tues AM we had bad ice on the roads and public school were cancelled (not not my work or OG's school, sigh). Today we had no ice and nothing on the roads barely, and schools were delayed 2 hrs.

Anywhoo...here are some pix from last night. For some reason OG didn't want to go out in the huge flakes of snow...but she did manage to stick her head out the back door and catch a few on her tongue.



YUM, tastes good!Early parts of the snow on the deck

This snow looks like fireworks...weird. I could not figure out what setting to use to take a picture of it...so this was the best pic I got.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OG looks like she is having fun...and smart girl to stay in the door and stay half way warm, ha.