So we got Boo'ed last week. I had already bought my boo stuff and planned on boo'ing the neighbors and just got caught up in everything else and never did it. And for those of you that don't know what booing is, here is the scoop: You get a little bag or container or whatever of Halloween goodies, trinkets, candy, toys whatever (can be all $1 store stuff or nicer) and make a few boo "kits" for your neighbors and friends. You sneak it to their front porch and leave it there as a surprise along with a little note about BOO'ing and what they need to do (make 2-5 copies of this boo letter and put it along with goodies on another friends porch etc). You also give them a sign for the front door that says BOO. They put that sign on their door so everyone else knows they have been boo'ed. You can only be boo'ed once.
Pix of us getting boo'ed:










So we got boo'ed and got some good stuff....after we got our BOO I remembered I hadn't done our boo'ing. OOPS! So luckily the neighbors on both sides of us hadn't been boo'ed yet either...so hubbie & OG boo'ed them while I was out of town last Thursday night. He said she had so much fun sneaking from door to door. I WISH I had seen it. And of course there are no pix!

No comments:
Post a Comment