I do have pix of this and yes, say it with me...they are trapped on the camera....but OG had her 1st choir practice at church last week on Wednesday. I was out of town for a work event but I was told she did well. She left with the group and went to the choir room and sang and did all the things she was supposed to do. Her first "performance" is October 12th at the Sunday service. And her next ones will OF COURSE be around Christmas when we will be in FL. The Sun the 21st one we will probably be able to make...we will just have to cut some visits short. The Wed Dec 24th (Christmas Eve) one we will definitely miss. OH WELL
Stay tuned for how this weeks choir practice goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Can't ask for anything better than Christmas in Florida!!! :))
HOLLA! we TOTALLY need to meet up!
Post a Comment