Friday, August 29, 2008

Floods and famous relatives...

Well I know everyone is happy to have lots of the rain gone. We have had rain all week until last night! And it was monsoon'ish (is that a word?) and crazy...and we had tornadoes etc. But we needed it so I can't complain. I am just glad we were not in Central FL last week where we have lots of fmaily & friends (I used to live there too). It was NUTS and there was crazy flooding etc in central FL.

This is just a LITTLE flooding I am going to share with you...but the main reason I share this is b/c my Daddy is in this picture posted by The Orlando Sentinel!!! And knowing my Dad (that sounds weird to type DAD, I ALWAYS call him Daddy, even at 35), he probably called the Orlando Sentinel to tell them he would be walking by a flood area and that it would be a great photo opp. :) You know I love you Daddy...but it is true. He never turns down the opportunity for some media or a cool photo opp!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I missed the Sentinel on Friday so didn't see this picture--too cool.