Friday, August 03, 2007

Tiny Dancer!

Well, thanks to some generous funding from the FL grandparents, OG is officially enrolled in dance class. We'll see how it goes. She starts September 10th. Her class is a beginner class for 3 & 4 year olds. You HAVE TO be potty trained to attend, so it is a good thing she is (aside from nightly accidents).
We went yesterday to finish the registration process (we pre-registered a few weeks ago). We met her teacher and got sized for shoes and outfits. One of her best little friends from school was there too...her friend was sad to be there and scared, but OG seemed ok. We'll see how she does once class starts. I have told her ahead of time that Mommy won't be in the room with her during class. When I ask her where I will be she says "in the hallway" (which is correct) and she seems fine with that.

She was a little timid when we first showed up yesterday...but I am sure many kids would be like that with a new expreience. She was so cute when trying on her tap shoes and ballet slippers. Of COURSE we HAD TO get the whole kit and kaboodle package.




Pink Tights....CHECK!

Black Leotard...CHECK!

Black Tap Shoes...CHECK!

Pink Ballet Slippers...CHECK!

Studio T-Shirt...CHECK!

Dance Bag...CHECK!

Total for this package: $69.95 (plus tax)

Monthly Fee from September - May: $42

Partial Recital fee Due in October: $75
The look on OG's face when she left with her new dance stuff: (say it with me)...PRICELESS!!


The look on the FL grandparents when they get the bill: I don't even want to think about it.

No comments: