Happy Heart Day to everyone! I hope your day is full of love and hugs and smooches from your loved ones!!!
Once again I have no pix...I misplaced the cord to to download them. It is SOMEWHERE in my house. I am thinking it is in my kitchen that has countertops loaded down with tons of junk...or maybe it is in the playroom which now contains my washer/dryer and other stuff in the middle of the room. Why is this STUFF everywhere you ask? This week we had our playroom trim painted and freshened up to a nice white. We also had our laundry room painted a WONDERFUL shade of cheery yellow (if you need a GREAT yellow paint, get PEAR by Eddie Bauer, available at Lowe's...awesome)...we also had some new flooring put down in our laundry room. It WAS basic concrete so now it loooks AWESOME!! In order to have all of this done in there, we had to clear out everything and clear off gazillions of wire shelves that held, pots, platters, baskets, detergent, party stuff, crock pots, dog food, etc. We then had to take the shelves down so the painters could get to everything. UGH
The mess was worth it though...it looks great now in the laundry & playroom. So tonight we will celebrate V day by having a family dinner of yummy shrimp and whatever else we have in our house...and by putting everything away and watching LOST if I can stay up till 11. How Romantic! ha BUT...I will be with the ones I love...I wouldn't have it any other way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment