Up until recently OG hasn't wanted much to do with baby dolls. She just didn't really bother with them. Over the past month or so though, she has come to love them. She will try to change their diapers, put them to bed, brush their teeth etc. It is so funny to watch her. She will brush their teeth and say "It OK" (because when she is screaming when we brush HER teeth, we always says "It's ok" to try to calm her down). She has a little set for baby dolls with a stroller, carrier, highchair and pack n play. She LOVES it so much. She puts her babies in and out...in and out...and will cover them up, then in and out again. So cute!
OG with her babies in their miniature Pack n' Play.
I am wondering if this baby can breathe? I think OG missed the class where they said not to but blankets in the baby's crib.
Uh oh, this one is TOTALLY covered up...I think she thought she was cold.
This is after I told OG that maybe the baby might want to breathe..."You're OK baby" she said, as she bonked it on the head.
No comments:
Post a Comment